Welcome to the website of the Seeds of Uzbekistan seed organization!
The Association of Seed Organizations “Seeds of Uzbekistan” is a representative of seed organizations in the Republic of Uzbekistan and abroad.
- Implements a common policy on the organization and development of seed production;
- Contributes to the organization of investment by members of the Association in conducting research and development work in the field of processing seeds of agricultural crops, including sowing seeds of cotton, cereals, oilseeds, legumes, vegetables and melons and fodder crops;
- Coordination of joint activities of member enterprises of the Association, protection of property and other rights;
- Creating a database (with the Association) proposals of potential partners for the sale of seed materials;
- To provide effective assistance in the export of seed products of the members of the Association;
- Elaboration of proposals in the field of seed growing development, introduction of scientific achievements in the field of selection and the creation of new promising varieties in the republic;
- Acquaintance with foreign and local scientific and practical innovations in the field of seed production;
- Assisting in the training of specialists and advanced training of employees of enterprises engaged in seed production;